Official Program Rules
- Points are earned on an annual basis and will expire on December 31, 2015.
- Participants must be U.S. residents and be at least 18 years old.
- Awards are not transferable. No substitutions, including cash, may be made for awards redeemed during the Alside Rewards program.
- Upon redemption of points, participants agree to waive any and all claims against Alside, their affiliates, employees, agents and representatives for personal injury or any and all loss which may occur from participation in the Alside Rewards program or from the receipt of or use of the awards.
- All accounts must be current and have valid Tax Identification information on file with Alside before order processing.
- Payment of any tax liability for awards reported as required by the IRS is the sole responsibility of the participant.
- This program is void where prohibited.
- Alside reserves the right to remove any participant from the program at any time. In such event, all points earned will be immediately forfeited.
- This program is void where prohibited. Alside reserves the right to remove any participant from the program at any time. In such event, all points earned will be immediately forfeited.
- Points earned are based on material purchases from Alside Supply Centers only. Select products earn award points at “one-half point” value – Fiber Cement, Engineered Wood Cladding and Fusion™ Windows.
- ISS purchases, sales tax, delivery, fuel surcharges, interest charges, and other miscellaneous charges are excluded from Rewards purchases. Also excluded are direct factory purchases or other manufacturers’ products sold by Alside and shipped on a direct basis. Alside may at its discretion deem customers ineligible for participation in the Alside Rewards program.
- All decisions made by Alside relating to Alside Rewards program rules, quotas, redemptions and administration are final.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org (800) 941-6876