Alside®, a leading North American manufacturer and wholesale distributor of exterior residential building products, introduces new triple-pane insulating glass technology for its Mezzo® Window product line.
Mezzo Windows with triple-pane insulating glass are precision-engineered for maximum energy savings, keeping homes warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer with less energy usage. This optional glass system provides consumers with even better energy-efficient performance as compared to standard dual-pane solutions.
However, regardless of the glass option selected, all Mezzo Windows meet the new, stringent ENERGY STAR® Northern Zone requirements for 2016.
The triple-pane insulated glass option further optimizes energy efficiency of Mezzo Windows. The high- performance design features a 1″ thick glass unit, three panes of single-strength glass, two surfaces of Low-E (low-emissivity) technology, and two spaces of argon gas, along with the ClimaTech® ThermD Intercept® Stainless Steel Spacer System for a powerful energy-saving shield. Not only will this glass system improve the overall comfort of the home with a quieter indoor ambiance, the energy-efficient performance is 52% better than double-pane clear glass systems.
About Mezzo Windows
Mezzo Windows are the result of a multi-million dollar investment (by parent company Associated Materials, LLC) providing dealers and homeowners with quality, high-performance, energy-efficient windows that also meet consumer aesthetic expectations. In short, Mezzo Windows are an entirely new design and manufacturing platform, utilizing an elegant, narrowline frame and sash with insulated glass solutions designed to meet or exceed stringent ENERGY STAR requirements. Mezzo Windows, launched in 2014 in the eastern and central United States and then expanded to the western regions in early 2015, are now available nationwide with this new Triple-Pane Insulating Glass Technology.
Key features include:
- New available Triple-Pane Insulating Glass Technology (option)
- EdgeForceTM narrowline frame and sash designed to maximize daylight visibility
- A combination of sill features including the ForecasterTM true sloped sill, HP3TM telescoping sill dam and
- GatekeeperTM sash-to-sill interlock . . . all designed to provide maximum performance and beauty
- CoreFXTM composite meeting rail reinforcement providing strength while minimizing energy transfer
- Defense-TekTM modern low-profile, cam-action hardware with enhanced forced-entry performance
- OcularTM modernized screen design and bulb seal providing greater protection against insect and environment intrusion
- Several exterior color choices
- An extensive grid pattern selection
- Available for Bay and Bow applications
- Multiple mull configurations
- A variety of frame options designed for West Coast applications (Block, Stucco Fin, 1-3/8″ Set Back Nail Fin, 1-3/8″ Set Back Nail Fin with J-channel adaptor, and 1″ Set Back Nail Fin)
Contact your Alside Sales Representative or visit http://www.alside.com today.