October 11, 2016
We hope you and your families remain safe in the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew, which has impacted a large portion of the Southeastern United States. Although no longer hurricane status, the storm continues to cause problems including flash flooding. Associated Materials (AMI) operates several facilities in the affected areas and we would like to provide you with a status of our operations.
We are experiencing disruptions in production and service at our Kinston, North Carolina Window Plant:
- The Kinston plant has not experienced any damage; however, due to area flooding and road conditions employees in some surrounding areas have limited access in reaching the facility.
- Deliveries in and out of the plant are currently difficult.
Customer Service and Deliveries
- We are steadfastly working to minimize any delays in production and service.
- With many customers also experiencing storm challenges, AMI teams are individually contacting customers to arrange ship dates and to coordinate deliveries.
- Fortunately, with our consistent window platforms and ISO certification driving standardization across all AMI east coast manufacturing plants, we are able to move production to our facilities in Cuyahoga Falls, OH and Cedar Rapids, IA to help alleviate Kinston production delays.
- Contact AMI Customer Service at 866-257-4336 with any questions.
Additionally, Alside/Revere Supply Centers in Fayetteville and Wilmington, North Carolina are experiencing interruptions in power and/or phone service. While both locations are open and operational, the situation remains dynamic. For questions contact: Fayetteville (910)426-0265 or (844)421-2672; and Wilmington (910)350-3611 or (800)218-3987.
Please be assured that all of us at AMI are doing everything possible to minimize service delays and fulfill your orders. We will provide additional updates as more information becomes available.
Thank you for your understanding. As always, thank you for your business and commitment to AMI.